Hayward Executive Airport
The Hayward Executive Airport meets the travel needs of local private pilots and their passengers, and we welcome visitors from around the country. This vibrant general aviation airport is home to over 400 aircraft including business jets, and it provides over 300 jobs and $300 million in annual economic benefits to the community.
- Maintain the highest level of safety for the travelling public.
- Remain financially self-sufficient in our role as an enterprise fund.
- Honor our heritage as a military fighter base in WWII.
- Offer flight training, on-demand charter, and other services for the public.
- Provide community services including emergency medical, law enforcement, cargo, humanitarian, and media flights.
- Support aviation education for school-age children.
- Work closely with the local community to reduce noise impact from aircraft.